- Job Title : Marketing Intern
- Location : Across the UK (must have study-abroad experience)
- Choose Date : Sep 15, 2020
- Role :
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated Marketing Intern to join our growing marketing department. If you’re an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in social media and content marketing, then we want to work with you. Your work will include preparing promotional presentations, monitoring social platforms, and conducting market analysis.
In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should have excellent multitasking and organizational abilities. The successful candidate will also have in-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and social media platforms.
- Key responsibilities :
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
- Hours of Work : Flexible (Minimum 20 hours/week)
- Key skills & experience :
- Recent graduate or current student in Marketing, Communications or similar field.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a passion for marketing.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities
- Job Title : Employability Research Intern
- Location : Online/Remote Paid Internship
- Choose Date : Immediate
- Role :
We are looking for international students from China, Malaysia, Nigeria, Thailand, Vietnam who can research about best HR practices, job application processes and interview etiquettes in their home country.
- Key responsibilities : Delivering high-quality content as per the framework provided by the editorial team
Developing original content and curating lists, while adhering to strict editorial guidelines
Providing creative inputs to develop content that provokes engagement
Samples of work: Please email/attach any whitepaper/blog/report that you have written.
- Hours of Work : 6 weeks (10 hours per week)
- Key skills & experience : Preferably students in their final of UG or Masters degree
Marketing/Communication/Media degree coursesStrong organizational skillsThe ability to meet tight deadlines without compromising qualityMust be detailed oriented, meticulous and possess thorough research skills.Possess good communication skills, strong editing and proofreading skillsMust be able to work well alone.Multitask exceptionally well & complete multiple tasks to deadlineAn international student from China, Malaysia, Nigeria, Thailand, Vietnam with local language skills (verbal & written)
- Benefits :